Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I love the iPhone

So work is pretty great now because I'm learning how to slack off and still get work done. The iPhone helps a lot cause I can do things like this- blogging from my cubicle. It is silent and effective and I can play games all day when no one is looking. And becase I am the fastest filer in the world, I still get everything they expect done with half the effort :-). I'm a quick learner, welcome to the real world.

I'm almost over the bug I had, cept for this annoying leftover cough. I spent Friday Saturday and Sunday in bed not able to move with constant high fevers that would break then come back. Thank goodness I was being taken care of. :-).

Shoutout hey to my only reader, Julia, who won an open bar on Saturday, so come on out! Life lesson: all because of Bix!

2 comments:

JuliaGiolzetti said...

Good ole Bix, good ole slackin off. I won for the next Saturday too!!!!

Rachel Marie said...

not your only reader anymore i just discovered that you had a blog!!! love you