Monday, July 20, 2009

I want to be Famous.

I really do.


8 out of 10 of my fingers are bleeding. My first day as a temp, filing in packed files and alphabetizing and hole punching papers for 9 hours got the better of me. And my skin. I need to get some finger condoms. Why yes! I do have a degree from NYU.

Next subject of discussion:

ASSCAT.


Last night, Asscat was the bomb with an ALL STAR cast!!!
Here are some faces that were graced with my presence last night at UCB's 9:30 show...


Amy Poehler



Horatio Sanz (skinny version!)



Seth Meyers (even more attractive in real life... I know for a fact he likes tall freckly women...)



Chris Gethard (my consistent favorite, hands down)



Bobby Moynihan



Mike Birbiglia (monologist)



Peter Gwinn



Lennon Parham





Also making a guest appearance!

Patricia Richardson in the audience! She is in my home almost everyday, being as TBS is one of the only channels we get :-)


FANTASTIC NIGHT FOR COMEDY!!!!

No comments: